141215.

And today, I learnt a lot of things. To unintentionally throw away someone who gave me everything
I've always asked for was the worst mistake I have ever done in my twenty years of living. It took me a
couple of years secretly trying to find out how to repay all of the goods deeds that person did for my
well-being, so I eventually vowed that, no matter how many exes I have, I will always support them in
whatever things they want to do. That is exactly what I did today, and when I shamelessly told that
person that I really did gave him my ultimate support, my heart couldn't help but to skip a beat as he
gave me this twinkling look, the obvious "thank you" words left unsaid but whispered through the
breeze. And today, I also expressed a lot of things. It's been an entire decade since I hold an
underground passion for this beautiful skill called writing, and I've been trying to find out ways of how
to make them seem as enjoyable as it is for me towards others. Who said that writing is a boring skill? If 
you cannot find ways of expressing yourself verbally, then how else are you going to express yourself
without writing? Everything I expressed today said it all; this is me, this is what I love to do, I don't care
if some of them would think of being obsessed with writing is cringe-worthy. Nobody can change me.
And today, I even admitted a lot of things. I've waited for two years, three years now, to be able to have
some guts and look at this new person into the eye, just like the obvious strangers we are. But when it
was obvious that we've been stealing constant glances at each other, I just knew that what we have here
is probably just an infatuation. Or maybe it is infatuation. I'd be blessed if it really is something more
than just infatuation, just like how I wished for it to be, but what we have right now is already enough
for me right now. 2014 will come to an end in about two weeks, and I somehow swore that I must be
brave and that I must lit up a spark between us before 2015 falls into our footsteps. I am ready to close
the book I am currently writing, and I am ready to write on a brand-new one. It's about time for me to
proceed with life, grow up, and simply meet someone outrageously new in order to lead me in this life.