141231.

The year is coming to its very end and I still have no idea what my resolution is (although the people
around me have been posting and talking about it like they know how to keep track of their lives).
I'm pretty sure that this year has been hectic, with a lot of unnecessary dramas and tantrums here and
there, such as shattering the poor hearts of kindhearted people or terrorizing those horrible ones just
because I want them to stop being so close-minded about things. Anyways. I met completely new
people and befriended them as soon as we clicked, but I've let go of the ones I've hung onto for so, so
long simply because we no longer found chemistry in each other and that our point-of-views have
drastically changed. I wished them all the best even though I don't know if they did the same to me or
not, but that's alright. This year was never about nailing my position on top of the food chain because I
was already flailing and it was a lot harder to pull myself up and gather some sort of vicious guts to start
from the bottom all over again. This is obviously not the end of the story; 2015 will be a lot more harder
and a lot more torturous than this. I know that I've been crashing into this party uninvited and there
are tons of them who are willing to kick my ass off this precious floor, but I won't give in to their
violence. Especially not when I made a promise to myself that I will repay all the mistakes I did this
year with better deeds. After all, the nights are still young and I still got plenty of stars in my pocket to
help me gallop away from this year's misery. Here I am, silently thanking those who are still willing to
walk down this narrow path with this tattered me. I'm thankful for everything that has happened this
year, no matter if they were heavenly or agonizing. See you in the drift!